From: "G.B." <bauhaus@notmyhomepage.invalid>
Subject: Re: Software Engineer Seeks Compatible Cratifier
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 22:47:49 +0200	[thread overview]

On 18.06.24 15:40, Pascal Obry wrote:
> Le mardi 18 juin 2024 à 15:05 +0200, Jeffrey R.Carter a écrit :
>> https://forum.ada-lang.io/t/2024-crate-of-the-year-awards/923/8?u=jc001
>>

> The first thing would be to accept adding a GPR project file into your
> projects. You have rejected my PR proposing just this. How one is
> supposed to build a set of unrelated Ada files?

Might a good README actually be better? And also stable?

The number of programming languages in production used to be really large.
So large, 400+, that a reduction project was given green light(*).
To get the number up again, is seems that the market is having every
programming language multiplied by at least two build tools' description
language.

As before, mostly single vendors are providing the definitions of a
respective formalism, versions, obsolescence, life cycle policies,
all included.

__
(*) Around 40 languages here. Does the number seem familiar?