* Ada Developers Workshop @ AEiC 2024, Speaker and Talk list
@ 2024-05-15 11:03 Fernando Oleo / Irvise
From: Fernando Oleo / Irvise @ 2024-05-15 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear all,

the list of speakers, talks and schedule for the Ada Developer Workshop
has been published [1]. The Workshop will take place on the 14th of June
in Barcelona. The entry has a small price of 10€ if paid before the 20th
of May and 20€ if later. The price covers the cost of two coffee breaks
and a meal. You can find more information in the registration page [2]

Here is a short summary of what will be shown during the workshop:

- "SweetAda: a Multi-architecture Embedded Development Framework" by
Gabrielle Galeotti (Italy), Fernando Oleo Blanco (Spain)
- "Avoiding Access Types"  by Jeffrey R. Carter (Belgium)
- "G-NAV: Soaring the Clouds with AdaWebPack" by Guillermo A.
Hazenbrouck (Belgium)
- "Alire 2.0: a Quality of Life Update" by Alejandro Mosteo (Spain)
- "HiRTOS: a Multicore RTOS Written in SPARK Ada"  by J. German Rivera (USA)
- "Ironclad: a Formally Verified OS Kernel Written in SPARK/Ada" by
Cristian Simon (Spain)
- "An Ada Story of Time" by Jean-Pierre Rosen (France)
- "Controlled I/O: a Library for Scope-Based Files" by Jeffrey R. Carter
(Belgium)
- "Ada Community Advocacy" by Fernando Oleo Blanco (Spain)

[1] http://www.ada-europe.org/conference2024/adadev.html
[2] http://www.ada-europe.org/conference2024/registration.html

Best regards,
The Ada Developers Workshop organisation team

* Re: Ada Developers Workshop @ AEiC 2024, Speaker and Talk list
@ 2024-05-28 10:15 ` Dirk Craeynest
From: Dirk Craeynest @ 2024-05-28 10:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Fernando Oleo / Irvise  <irvise_ml@irvise.xyz> wrote:
>the list of speakers, talks and schedule for the Ada Developer Workshop
>has been published [1]. The Workshop will take place on the 14th of June
>in Barcelona. The entry has a small price of 10 EUR if paid before the [27th]
>of May and 20 EUR if later. The price covers the cost of two coffee breaks
>and a meal. You can find more information in the registration page [2]
[...]
>[1] http://www.ada-europe.org/conference2024/adadev.html
>[2] http://www.ada-europe.org/conference2024/registration.html
>
>Best regards,
>The Ada Developers Workshop organisation team

Update: thanks to sponsoring, in-person participants will only pay
the low registration fees specified above; remote participants are
required to register as well, but participation will be totally free!

Dirk Craeynest
Dirk.Craeynest@cs.kuleuven.be (for Ada-Belgium/Ada-Europe/SIGAda/WG9)

* 28th Ada-Europe Int. Conf. Reliable Software Technologies (AEiC 2024)
* June 11-14, 2024, Barcelona, Spain, www.ada-europe.org/conference2024

* Re: Ada Developers Workshop @ AEiC 2024, Speaker and Talk list
@ 2024-06-01 10:10   ` Dirk Craeynest
From: Dirk Craeynest @ 2024-06-01 10:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dirk Craeynest <dirk@orka.cs.kuleuven.be.> wrote:
>Update: thanks to sponsoring, in-person participants will only pay
>the low registration fees specified above; remote participants are
>required to register as well, but participation will be totally free!

Remember that registration is still open for the Ada Developers
Workshop #AdaDevWS at the #AdaEurope conference #AEiC2024
in Barcelona on Friday 14 June 2024.

Some places remain for in-person participation, many remain for remote
participation. ;-)