From: root <""root\"@(none)>
Subject: GNAT and cross-platform GUI
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:36:46 -0600
Date: 2003-01-27T14:36:46-06:00	[thread overview]

Is there any consensus on the best (quickest?) way to write GUI programs
in Ada?  I'm looking the links to the (free) packages I'd need. The plan
is to write the programs under Linux, but (unfortunately) a MSWindows
version will also be required.

I don't have much experience with GTK yet -- guess that is about to change.

Me