From: Stephen Leake <Stephen.Leake@gsfc.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: What is the best Xwindow, window98 program to use frames with ada?
Date: 1999/12/07
Date: 1999-12-07T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

bomet <bomet@cybercable.fr> writes:

> I'd like to begin using frames with ada.Have installed both under my
> linux system and window98.
> Anyone know what is the best tool for this use??

You'll have to tell us what you mean by "frames" first.

Do you mean the concept from artificial intelligence, where a "frame"
is (loosely, I don't really do this stuff) a set of concepts defining
a context for understanding other concepts?

Or from robotics, where a "frame" is a Cartesian coordinate system
allowing one to define vectors? (I used to do this a lot; I can send
you some good Ada 83 code).

Or from a non-standard extension to HTML, where a "frame" is a device
that prevents users from bookmarking useful pages?

Or from Graphical User Interfaces, where a "frame" is a sort of
"window"? (See http://users.erols.com/leakstan/Stephe/Ada/windex.html
for my stuff for Win32; www.adapower.com for more)

-- Stephe