From: <adaworks@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE- AonixADT Ada Development Toolkit for Eclipse version 3.11
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 07:19:54 GMT
Date: 2006-10-07T07:19:54+00:00	[thread overview]

This announcement is good news.

We seldom hear from Aonix anymore.  For that matter, we don't
see information from many other Ada compiler publishers.  It would
be nice to get more announcements of this kind in this forum so we
would know who is still supporting Ada.

Where is DDC-I?  OC Systems?  ICC?  Any other Ada compiler
publishers?   Ada tool publishers?    Is Rational still in the business
of providing Ada compilers and tools now that they are
captives of IBM?

Richard Riehle