* SAL 1.3 released
@ 2001-12-11 18:43 Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2001-12-11 18:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

This release of SAL does three things:

It fixes the missing Endianness package (now properly named
SAL.Endianness).

It adds my quaternion library; actually, a complete Cartesian math
library for representing positions, rotations, and masses in Cartesian
space (yes, I am a physics nerd :).

Provides some missing tests and other minor clean up.

I followed my release process rigorously this time, so there are no
hidden compilation problems (with GNAT).

So if you've downloaded SAL 1.2, please go back and get 1.3.

http://users.erols.com/leakstan/Stephe/Ada/sal.html

--
-- Stephe

* Re: SAL 1.3 released
@ 2001-12-11 19:10 ` Brian Catlin
From: Brian Catlin @ 2001-12-11 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

The download links on your page reference SAL 1.02

 -Brian

"Stephen Leake" <stephen.a.leake.1@gsfc.nasa.gov> wrote in message
> This release of SAL does three things:
>
> It fixes the missing Endianness package (now properly named
> SAL.Endianness).
>
> It adds my quaternion library; actually, a complete Cartesian math
> library for representing positions, rotations, and masses in Cartesian
> space (yes, I am a physics nerd :).
>
> Provides some missing tests and other minor clean up.
>
> I followed my release process rigorously this time, so there are no
> hidden compilation problems (with GNAT).
>
> So if you've downloaded SAL 1.2, please go back and get 1.3.
>
> http://users.erols.com/leakstan/Stephe/Ada/sal.html
>
> --
> -- Stephe

* Re: SAL 1.3 released
@ 2001-12-11 19:23   ` Jerry Petrey
From: Jerry Petrey @ 2001-12-11 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Brian Catlin wrote:

> The download links on your page reference SAL 1.02
>
>  -Brian
>
> "Stephen Leake" <stephen.a.leake.1@gsfc.nasa.gov> wrote in message
> > This release of SAL does three things:
> >
> > It fixes the missing Endianness package (now properly named
> > SAL.Endianness).
> >
> > It adds my quaternion library; actually, a complete Cartesian math
> > library for representing positions, rotations, and masses in Cartesian
> > space (yes, I am a physics nerd :).
> >
> > Provides some missing tests and other minor clean up.
> >
> > I followed my release process rigorously this time, so there are no
> > hidden compilation problems (with GNAT).
> >
> > So if you've downloaded SAL 1.2, please go back and get 1.3.
> >
> > http://users.erols.com/leakstan/Stephe/Ada/sal.html
> >
> > --
> > -- Stephe

Try:

http://users.erols.com/leakstan/Stephe/Ada/sal-1.03.zip

Jerry
-- Jerry Petrey
-- Senior Principal Systems Engineer - Navigation, Guidance, & Control
-- Raytheon Missile Systems          - Member Team Ada & Team Forth
-- NOTE: please remove <NOSPAM> in email address to reply

* Re: SAL 1.3 released
@ 2001-12-11 22:40   ` Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2001-12-11 22:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Brian Catlin" <brianc@sannas.org> writes:

> The download links on your page reference SAL 1.02

Yes. Sigh. Fixed now.

--
-- Stephe