From: Stephen Leake <Stephen.A.Leake@nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: Access to array slices?
Date: 15 Jan 2003 10:06:58 -0500
Date: 2003-01-15T15:19:26+00:00	[thread overview]

wojtek@power.com.pl (Wojtek Narczynski) writes:

> I am using GNAT, and I don't mind that much being bound to it, because
> what I try to write is noncommercial stuff.

Just to clear up a misconception: there is nothing to prevent you from
using the GNAT compiler to develop a "commercial" application. You can
also use the GNAT run-time library in a "commercial" application.

GNAT is released under the GNAT Modified Gnu Public License (GMGPL).
The plain GPL says you have to release your application under the GPL
if you use any GPL libraries. However, the "GNAT Modified" part means
you don't have to use the GPL for your application.

Read the license carefully before proceeding!

--
-- Stephe