From: Stephen Leake <stephen_leake@stephe-leake.org>
Subject: Re: Using Functions of Executable
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 03:59:35 -0500
Date: 2007-11-28T03:59:35-05:00	[thread overview]

"Alexander Camek" <Alexander.Camek@Elektrobit.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
>>> My Problem is that I can't export the functions given in my executable,
>>> although all exported functions in the executable are decorated with
>>> pragma
>>> Export(C, <Funktion>, <Symbolname>).
>>
>> Try: Export(Stdcall, <Funktion>, <Symbolname>)
>
> Will that work under linux, too?
> Because I need it platform independent.

The conventions supported by export are defined by the compiler.

So you need to read the user's guide for the compiler you will be
using on all of the platforms you need to support.

It is likely that the conventions will differ, in which case you need
to use a tool similar to gnatprep to choose the convention for the
target compiler.

--
-- Stephe