From: "Jeff C" <jcreem@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Dynamic functions under Ada
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 07:32:24 -0500
Date: 2005-01-06T07:32:24-05:00	[thread overview]

"Poul-Erik Andreasen" <poulerik@pea.dk> wrote in message
news:41dd2e65$0$214$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk...
> Bobby D. Bryant wrote:
>> On Wed, 05 Jan 2005, Poul-Erik Andreasen <poulerik@pea.dk> wrote:
>>

>>>I am in need for som simple dynamic functions, therefore i am in need for
>>>a Ada interface to the simplest possible scripting machine or maybe
>>>just at math evalution-system. I would like to know if anyone have a good
>>>idea. It is of some importense that the system is fast.
>>

>> I have Ada bindings for GUILE (a Scheme interpreter) at
>> http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/bdbryant/guile-for-ada/index.html
>>
>> The bindings are somewhat old, so if you try it and get linkage
>> problems with your version of GUILE, drop me a line and I'll send you
>> a "works for me" update that isn't quite ready for release.
>>

> Iin the meantime i have found this calculator at
>
> http://www.adapower.com/index.php?Command=Class&ClassID=Applications&CID=258
>
> With a litle rewriting it fine for my needs
>
> Thanks anyway.
>
> Poul-Erik Andreasen

Of course the only problem with that calculator example is that you can not
legally do anything with it.

It is marked with
Copyright (C) 1999 by Eugene Nonko, cm@liceum.secna.ru
(and of course at least in the US even if it were not marked it would be
covered).

Since there is no specific license grant it is not clear that we should even
read it without our
eyes burning out.