From: Matthew Heaney <matthewjheaney@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Audio Input Package
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 02:19:44 GMT
Date: 2003-09-04T02:19:44+00:00	[thread overview]

"Rick Selby" <rjs130@york.ac.uk> writes:

> I'm looking for an Audio Input package of sorts - I need to open an audio
> file (probably just WAV format will do) and look at it. I don't need to
> directly access the sound card, nor play sound back through the speakers
> (although I guess that would be cool, but not necessary).

I have a both WAV and AVI file parsers written in Ada95.  They were used
on the program that won the Ada-Belgium programming contest last year.

I can send you the sources.  Send me your email address and I'll do it tom'w.

(I plan on posting the entire sources on my website, but they used an
early version of the Charles container library, which has been volatile
of late because of AI-302.)

-Matt