From: Matthew Heaney <matthewjheaney@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: who is in charge of Ada 0Y?
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 00:25:41 GMT
Date: 2003-09-26T00:25:41+00:00	[thread overview]

svaa@ciberpiula.net (svaa) writes:

> As far as I've read, there is no organization planning changes for Ada
> 0Y. In such case, Ada95 is as petrified as Latin, and so it's doomed.
> Have I missed something? is there such organization?

I don't know whether Ada95 is as petrified as Latin, but the language is
actively being maintained under the stewardship of the ARG (Ada
Rapporteur Group).

In fact I just submitted a proposal for a standard container library for
Ada 0X to the ARG this very afternoon!

<http://home.earthlink.net/~matthewjheaney/charles/index.html>