* httpng
       [not found] <20031021203721.9FA644C40C5@lovelace.ada-france.org>
@ 2003-10-27  5:19 ` Andrew Carroll
From: Andrew Carroll @ 2003-10-27  5:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

Anyone here working on httpng?
I was just reading the architecture document at w3 and it was like reading
about
the MS .Net and IL Assembler stuff.

Any way to make an Ada mark in .Net or httpng?
Or, maybe a better questions is; would it be worth it to make an Ada mark in
.Net or httpng?

Thoughts?  Comments?

Andrew C

* Re: httpng
@ 2003-10-27 11:23 amado.alves
From: amado.alves @ 2003-10-27 11:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

"Anyone here working on httpng?I was just reading the architecture document at w3 and it was like readingaboutthe MS .Net and IL Assembler stuff.Any way to make an Ada mark in .Net or httpng?Or, maybe a better questions is; would it be worth it to make an Ada mark in.Net or httpng?Thoughts?  Comments?" (Andrew C)

Personally I couldn't care less about .NET but there is A#.

As for "httpnp" if you mean HTTP-NG from w3.org it is stalled, no?

For distributed systems in Ada there is Annex E and its open source implementation GLADE.

* Re: httpng
@ 2003-10-27 12:43   ` Stephane Richard
From: Stephane Richard @ 2003-10-27 12:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Andrew,

If you want to read about A# you can do so at this URL

http://www.usafa.af.mil/dfcs/bios/mcc_html/a_sharp.html

--
St�phane Richard
"Ada World" Webmaster

"Andrew Carroll" <andrew@carroll-tech.net> wrote in message
> Anyone here working on httpng?
> I was just reading the architecture document at w3 and it was like reading
> about
> the MS .Net and IL Assembler stuff.
>
> Any way to make an Ada mark in .Net or httpng?
> Or, maybe a better questions is; would it be worth it to make an Ada mark
in
> .Net or httpng?
>
> Thoughts?  Comments?
>
> Andrew C

* Re: httpng
@ 2003-10-27 17:14 ` Pascal Obry
From: Pascal Obry @ 2003-10-27 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

"amado.alves" <amado.alves@netcabo.pt> writes:

> "Anyone here working on httpng?

AFAIK httpng has never really existed. This project was stopped at its
very early stage (back in 1998 if my memory is right).

Pascal.

--|