From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: Null Record is not always Null
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:00:29 -0500
Date: 2002-10-22T14:00:29-05:00	[thread overview]

Colin Paul Gloster wrote in message <3DA5AE77.BE340477@ACM.org>...
>Robert A Duff wrote responding to Colin Paul Gloster:
>
>"By the way, it would be helpful if you specified paragraph numbers
when
>referring to the RM, as in 13.3(48) [..]"
>
>I agree, but the HTML version on the Ada Information Clearinghouse
>website does not provide the numbering (and I do not always feel like
>counting manually) and I often do not have my Springer Verlag hardcopy
>with me when I post to the newsgroup.

Wrong; the HTML RM on the AdaIC site does have paragraph numbers. I
spent a lot of time making the paragraph numbers look right in the HTML.
However, some versions of Netscape don't display my carefully crafted
work. (This is standard CSS1 markups.) Other versions of Netscape (and
all versions of IE that I've tried) display them fine.

       Randy Brukardt
       ARG Editor