* xml/ada use examples?
@ 2002-08-20 23:10 Jano
From: Jano @ 2002-08-20 23:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello all.

I'm testing (or trying to :-) the xml/ada packages from act-europe.
I'm exactly trying the SAX part. In the docs I read that I should
override the callback functions that I need. Maybe this is silly, but
I don't know how to do that. There is only a simple test example that
doesn't do that, and the docs also don't show an explicit example.

Can someone point to some examples or tutorial? Many thanks.

A. Mosteo.

* Re: xml/ada use examples?
@ 2002-08-21  2:03 ` SteveD
From: SteveD @ 2002-08-21  2:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

I believe the DOM packages within XML/Ada are built on using SAX.  That
should be a good example.

SteveD

"Jano" <402450@cepsz.unizar.es> wrote in message
> Hello all.
>
> I'm testing (or trying to :-) the xml/ada packages from act-europe.
> I'm exactly trying the SAX part. In the docs I read that I should
> override the callback functions that I need. Maybe this is silly, but
> I don't know how to do that. There is only a simple test example that
> doesn't do that, and the docs also don't show an explicit example.
>
> Can someone point to some examples or tutorial? Many thanks.
>
> A. Mosteo.

* Re: xml/ada use examples?
@ 2002-08-21  7:51 ` Pascal Obry
From: Pascal Obry @ 2002-08-21  7:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

402450@cepsz.unizar.es (Jano) writes:

> Hello all.
>
> I'm testing (or trying to :-) the xml/ada packages from act-europe.
> I'm exactly trying the SAX part. In the docs I read that I should
> override the callback functions that I need. Maybe this is silly, but
> I don't know how to do that. There is only a simple test example that
> doesn't do that, and the docs also don't show an explicit example.
>
> Can someone point to some examples or tutorial? Many thanks.

Look at the AWS/SOAP implementation it uses SAX to parse the XML payload.

Pascal.

--|

* Re: xml/ada use examples?
@ 2002-08-21 12:31   ` Jano
From: Jano @ 2002-08-21 12:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

"SteveD" <nospam_steved94@attbi.com> wrote in message news:<OxC89.13954$aA.4553@sccrnsc02>...
> I believe the DOM packages within XML/Ada are built on using SAX.  That
> should be a good example.

Thanks. A few minutes after posting, in good Murphy way of things, I
figured out where was my problem. Really a silly state of my mind.

Cheers,

Alex.