* Pretty Printing program/script for Win?
@ 2001-06-01  7:44 Nubbe
From: Nubbe @ 2001-06-01  7:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone know of a small, free program or script to format ada code, in Windows?

Thanks for your time.

* Re: Pretty Printing program/script for Win?
@ 2001-06-01  7:46 ` Ehud Lamm
From: Ehud Lamm @ 2001-06-01  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Nubbe <u_wretling@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know of a small, free program or script to format ada code, in
Windows?

Depending on what you want, you may want to check out pcGrasp, or Format
(http://www.usafa.af.mil/dfcs/bios/mcc_html/ada_stuff.html).

There are also several utilites for creating HTML from Ada sources, for easy
navigation.

--
Ehud Lamm   mslamm@mscc.huji.ac.il
http://purl.oclc.org/NET/ehudlamm <==  Me!

* Re: Pretty Printing program/script for Win?
@ 2001-06-04 12:11 ` Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2001-06-04 12:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

u_wretling@hotmail.com (Nubbe) writes:

> Does anyone know of a small, free program or script to format
> ada code, in Windows?

Hmm. "small" is a very relative term. If I assume you are using the
best development environment around (GNU Emacs), then the answer is
Ada mode (185 kb). Of course, if you need to get Emacs as well, that
goes up to 45 MB. Out of a 4 GB disk, I think that still qualifies as
"small". And compared to MS Developer Studio, it's downright tiny :).

GNU Emacs for Windows : ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/  (but use a mirror)
Ada mode for Emacs    : http://www.ada-france.org/ada-mode/

--
-- Stephe