From: Jerry van Dijk <jvandyk@attglobal.net>
Subject: binary gnatgcc 3.3 prerelease available
Date: 24 Dec 2002 11:18:44 +0100
Date: 2002-12-24T11:18:44+01:00	[thread overview]

I made a binary mingw version of the gnatgcc 3.3 prerelease available at:

http://prdownloads.sf.net/mingw/gnatgcc-3.3-pre-20021223.tar.gz

The mingw page will hopefully be updated next weekend.

Remember that this version needs to be unpacked in the /gnatgcc directory.
See the readme there for more installation information.

Note that the mingw build is NOT a straight FSF build, but includes many
mingw specific patches.

Please report any bugs on GNATLIST or directly to me. Thanks.

Have a nice christmas...

gr.
Jerry.

--
--  Jerry van Dijk   | email: jvandyk@attglobal.net
--  Leiden, Holland  | web:   users.ncrvnet.nl/gmvdijk