From: clubley@remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP (Simon Clubley)
Subject: Re: What tutorial would be recommended?
Date: 6 Feb 2006 07:14:43 -0600
Date: 2006-02-06T07:14:43-06:00	[thread overview]

In article <1139029249.678837.98110@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, olivier_henley@hotmail.com writes:

> flaran@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> What tutorial(s) on the web would you recommend to get me started on
>> the right track with Ada?
>
> First check at what looks like a public headquarter:

[snip Ada Home URL]

I wonder if it's time again to request that people not post URLs to this
website.

It always annoys me to see the Ada Home URL at the top of Google listings;
given the old contents of this website it gives the impression that Ada is
a dead language...

What I don't understand is why it is so high up in the Google rankings.

Have any of the other Ada website owners here asked Google ?

Simon.

If Google's motto is "do no wrong", then how did we get Google Groups 2 ?