* SofTech Ada 86 Compiler
@ 2002-09-18 14:31 Frank J. Lhota
From: Frank J. Lhota @ 2002-09-18 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm looking for a copy of the SofTech Ada 86 compiler, that is, their
compiler for the Intel 80x86 platform. Yes, I know that the compiler is no
longer support, and that any code developed with this compiler should be
moved to a more current platform. But we need to do some maintenance work on
a program developed with this compiler, and do it quickly. Any help you
could provide with finding a copy of this compiler would be most
appreciated.

* Re: SofTech Ada 86 Compiler
@ 2002-09-19 19:32 ` Randy Brukardt
From: Randy Brukardt @ 2002-09-19 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Frank J. Lhota wrote in message
>I'm looking for a copy of the SofTech Ada 86 compiler, that is, their
>compiler for the Intel 80x86 platform. Yes, I know that the compiler is
no
>longer support, and that any code developed with this compiler should
be
>moved to a more current platform. But we need to do some maintenance
work on
>a program developed with this compiler, and do it quickly. Any help you
>could provide with finding a copy of this compiler would be most
>appreciated.

If you can't find it, the Janus/Ada 83 compiler, embedded tools, etc.
for MS-DOS is still available. (But, I'd recommend using the original
compiler if at all possible.)

         Randy Brukardt
         R.R. Software, Inc.