* [ANNOUNCE] Heterogeneous Doubly Linked List
@ 2002-03-20  6:08 Adrian Hoe
From: Adrian Hoe @ 2002-03-20  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Just for the sake of CLA archives...

There is a nice package of heterogeneous doubly linked list which you
can download from my website. This is a polymorphic doubly linked list
and the code is released under GMGPL.
--
Remove *nospam* to e-mail me.
                                       -- Adrian Hoe

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] Heterogeneous Doubly Linked List
@ 2002-03-21  2:11 ` Adrian Hoe
From: Adrian Hoe @ 2002-03-21  2:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Adrian Hoe wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just for the sake of CLA archives...
>
> There is a nice package of heterogeneous doubly linked list which you
> can download from my website. This is a polymorphic doubly linked list
> and the code is released under GMGPL.
> --
> Remove *nospam* to e-mail me.

Or heterogeneous doubly link list. (Just to add keyword (link) to Google
:)
--

@ 2002-09-18 15:15 ` Matthew Heaney
From: Matthew Heaney @ 2002-09-18 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Adrian Hoe" <mailbox@*nospam*adrianhoe.com> wrote in message

The Charles container library also has lists (both singly- and
doubly-linked), for homogeneous elements.

http://home.earthlink.net/~matthewjheaney/charles-20020918.zip

Charles is modeled on the C++ STL.  All the containers support both active
and passive iteration.  Both lists support bidirectional iteration (although
for the singly-linked list this isn't terribly efficient, as you might
imagine).