* Methodology: HRT HOOD
@ 2001-11-08 19:25 D
From: D @ 2001-11-08 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

Does anyone know of any good websites that have information about HRT-HOOD?
I've tried looking around but so far i can't find much information about
this topic, and i can't afford/find the book (costs �100+)

can anyone help?

cheers

* Re: Methodology: HRT HOOD
@ 2001-11-08 19:47 ` David C. Hoos
From: David C. Hoos @ 2001-11-08 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

> Does anyone know of any good websites that have information about
HRT-HOOD?
> I've tried looking around but so far i can't find much information about
> this topic, and i can't afford/find the book (costs �100+)

Have you looked at
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/adalog/huf/

* Re: Methodology: HRT HOOD
@ 2001-11-09 17:13 ` Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2001-11-09 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

"D" <darren.crunkhorn@ntlworld.com> writes:

> Hi
>
> Does anyone know of any good websites that have information about HRT-HOOD?
> I've tried looking around but so far i can't find much information about
> this topic, and i can't afford/find the book (costs �100+)
>
> can anyone help?

Well, this is not about HOOD directly, but try:

http://www.tni.fr/tni/offre/stood/index.eng.html

It's a tool for modelling HOOD designs. They also have information
about HOOD in general.

--
-- Stephe

* Re: Methodology: HRT HOOD
@ 2001-11-09 18:05 ` Michal Nowak
From: Michal Nowak @ 2001-11-09 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 01-11-08 at 19:25 D wrote:

>Does anyone know of any good websites that have information about HRT-HOOD?

Following a link from a page given by Mr. Hoos (http://perso.wanadoo.fr/adalog/huf/)
I came to ESA home page at http://www.estec.esa.nl/wmwww/WME/oot/
From there it it possibility to download very useful documents about HOOD method.
That was just in the case if you miss this link, so it may not provide ant help
if you were there already.

Mikem
                             ____|
                             \%/ |~~\