* Cleaning, found old AdaIC newsletters...
@ 2002-08-20  2:11 Randy Brukardt
From: Randy Brukardt @ 2002-08-20  2:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm cleaning out old junk in preparation for my office move, and found a
box full of old AdaIC newsletters. I've pared the box down to one copy
of each, and have a small pile of extras. These are from October 1994 -
the last printed issue Winter 1998. Anyone want them?

               Randy Brukardt.

* Re: Cleaning, found old AdaIC newsletters...
@ 2002-08-20 13:06 ` Ryan
From: Ryan @ 2002-08-20 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Randy Brukardt wrote:
> I'm cleaning out old junk in preparation for my office move, and found a
> box full of old AdaIC newsletters. I've pared the box down to one copy
> of each, and have a small pile of extras. These are from October 1994 -
> the last printed issue Winter 1998. Anyone want them?
>
>                Randy Brukardt.

Being new to Ada, I'm interested.  What kinds of information do they have?

Ryan

* Re: Cleaning, found old AdaIC newsletters...
@ 2002-08-20 18:04   ` Randy Brukardt
From: Randy Brukardt @ 2002-08-20 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ryan wrote in message ...
>Randy Brukardt wrote:
>> I'm cleaning out old junk in preparation for my office move, and
found a
>> box full of old AdaIC newsletters. I've pared the box down to one
copy
>> of each, and have a small pile of extras. These are from October
1994 -
>> the last printed issue Winter 1998. Anyone want them?
>>
>>                Randy Brukardt.
>
>Being new to Ada, I'm interested.  What kinds of information do they
have?

News (what was news then!), press releases, Ada projects, etc.

You can find some of the most recent ones on-line on the AdaIC archive
site:
    http://archive.adaic.com
(Look under "news").

                  Randy.