From: "Dmitry A. Kazakov" <mailbox@dmitry-kazakov.de>
Subject: Re: Documentation/Books for Older Versions of ADA
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 21:27:14 +0100
Date: 2014-10-26T21:27:14+01:00	[thread overview]

On Sun, 26 Oct 2014 11:12:00 -0700 (PDT), nathandsash@gmail.com wrote:

> When you say that's the best ever book, does that imply that there are more available?

Sure, there were other books on Ada 83. Ada 83 was a popular subject in its
hey days. I don't have Ada 83 bibliography at hand, only the books I still
remember, e.g.

"Ada programming with Applications" by Eugen N. Vasilescu

Why are you looking for Ada 83 books? Notwithstanding any deserved or not
critique of Ada 95, it is a major improvement of Ada. You could ignore Ada
2012 or Ada 2005, but not Ada 95.

--
Regards,
Dmitry A. Kazakov