From: Fraser Wilson <newsfraser@blancolioni.org>
Subject: Re: Search path problem with GNAT 3.15p
Date: 13 Dec 2002 12:46:27 +0100
Date: 2002-12-13T12:46:27+01:00	[thread overview]

Jerry van Dijk <jvandyk@attglobal.net> writes:

> Robert Spooner <rls19@psu.edu> writes:
>
> > When I try to compile a program, a dialog box pops up that says:
> > 	unable to open file de\a-tags.adb

> Hmm, never seen that before

Me neither.  But is it a coincidence that "adainclude" is eight
letters long without the "de"?  The "de" which subsequently appears in
the file name.  I guess that some Windows 98 long file name thing
failed in a strange way.

Not that this helps you much.  Perhaps renaming 'adainclude' to
something shorter will fix this problem (though it will undoubtedly
create many more, but twiddling with the paths in the registry might
help).

Fraser.