From: Stephen Leake <stephen_leake@stephe-leake.org>
Subject: Re: qtada
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 05:08:28 -0500
Date: 2009-12-24T05:08:28-05:00	[thread overview]

Pablo <pablittto@gmail.com> writes:

> On 22 dez, 19:27, Vadim Godunko <vgodu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Dec 22, 2:12�pm, Pablo <pablit...@gmail.com> wrote:> Does someone know any tutorial for QtAda?
>>
>> You can start from "standard" tutorial, see examples/tutorial
>> directory in the source code package or C:\GNAT\2009\examples\qtada
>> \tutorial if you install QtAda from binary package in conjunction with
>> description of the C++ version here:
>>
>> http://doc.trolltech.com/4.3/tutorial.html
>
> Well, instead of the name "tutorial" of the folder, it just has ready
> codes inside, so no tutorial.

That is the Ada version of the code from the C++ tutorial. I found it
very helpful.

> And tutorial from trolltech is a C++/Qt tutorial (no need for
> tutorial),

I take this to mean you already know how to use Qt via C++. That's
good. The Ada tutorials will then help you understand how to do the
same things via Ada. Give it a try; review a C++ tutorial, then read
the corresponding Ada code.

--
-- Stephe