From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: Italy calls! Italia chiama!
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 18:00:55 -0500
Date: 2002-07-24T18:00:55-05:00	[thread overview]

You might want to contact Tullio Vardanega, who is the Italian
representive to WG9 (the Ada standardization working group). As I
understand it, he's organizing an Ada interest group in Italy.

I'll send you his e-mail address privately; I don't know if he wants to
get the spam that he'd get if I posted it here...

        Randy Brukardt