From: Stephen Leake <stephen.a.leake.1@gsfc.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: Glide problems
Date: 07 Mar 2001 16:40:53 -0500
Date: 2001-03-07T21:54:50+00:00	[thread overview]

Peter Brylde <peter.brylde@capgemini.se> writes:

> Hi,
> I have Red Hat 7 that is working without problems on a Dell PC
> Have installed all necessary RPM:s on the machine (gnat-3.13p-5.i386.rpm
>
>  and gnat-3.13p-runtime-1-5.i386.rpm)
>
>  The problem is that I can't debug using DDD in Glide. I get an error
> saying:
>  /usr/bin/gnatddd: exec: ddd: not found

This is saying it can't find the executable "ddd" in the current path.

Can you execute "ddd" outside of Glide? If not, you need to install
it. If you can, you need to make sure the path is set correctly in
Glide. See the "exec_path" lisp variable.

>  Also when I run the application and enter som values, pressing
>  return nothing happens..

You'll have to post some example code, and say what you expect vs what
you get, for help with this.

--
-- Stephe