From: Jerry van Dijk <jerry@jvdsys.demon.nl>
Subject: Re: Binding to feof
Date: 27 Aug 2004 23:07:36 +0200
Date: 2004-08-27T23:07:36+02:00	[thread overview]

Jeffrey Carter <spam@spam.com> writes:

> I've been experimenting with a binding to C's lightweight I/O library (fopen,
> fclose, feof, fgetc, fgets, fputc, fputs). Everything seems to work fine
> except feof, which always returns zero (False).

If the binding is correct, it should work. Could you show an example of the
code and how you use it ?

I am not sure why you would want to do this though. If you want to
use/interface to  the C stream API, GNAT already provides a binding. If you
are looking for the most efficient code, you need to use the Win32 file API,
as the C API, on Windows, is itself also a binding to the Win32 API.

--
--  Jerry van Dijk
--  Leiden, Holland