From: Stephen Leake <stephen.a.leake.1@gsfc.nasa.gov>
Subject: Ada binding to MS ctl3d32.dll
Date: 2000/07/18
Date: 2000-07-18T16:43:39+00:00	[thread overview]

Does anyone have an Ada binding to the Microsoft Windows ctl3d32.dll?

Failing that, can anyone point me to good documentation on the
functions it provides? I've looked in "Win32 Programming", by Rector
and Newcomer, and in the Win32 books at Borders. And I've searched the
online Microsoft library. No luck.

Hmm, maybe there's a COM version of this?

I'm trying to add ctl3d32.dll support to Windex; my current app is
just too ugly next to modern Win32 apps.

--
-- Stephe