* generate stub
@ 2001-06-07 12:06 Lin
From: Lin @ 2001-06-07 12:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Under the Gnat3.11p on Windows, I want to compile the package "remote"
to generate client stub and server skeleton. Following the rule that
the client stub package body should be generated by "remote.ads", and
the server skeloton should be generated by "remote.adb". I try to use
the following commands, but fail, any clues?
------
gcc -c -gnatzc %dir1%\remote.ads
copy remote.* %client%\remote.adb
gcc -c -gnatzr %dir1%\remote.adb
copy remote.* %server%\remote.adb
------

Thanks.

* Re: generate stub
@ 2001-06-07 17:16 ` Pascal Obry
From: Pascal Obry @ 2001-06-07 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

lin@post.com (Lin) writes:

> Under the Gnat3.11p on Windows, I want to compile the package "remote"
> to generate client stub and server skeleton. Following the rule that
> the client stub package body should be generated by "remote.ads", and
> the server skeloton should be generated by "remote.adb". I try to use
> the following commands, but fail, any clues?

Yes, you should not do this yourself. Have a look at GLADE. The provided
gnatdist tool will build your distributed application for you.

Pascal.

--|