* Ada Robotica
@ 2002-05-21 11:26 Marc A. Criley
From: Marc A. Criley @ 2002-05-21 11:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

The April 2002 issue of "COTS Journal" contains an article on the use of
Ada on the Space Station's Canadarm2.  The issue's index is at
http://www.rtcgroup.com/cotsjournal/2002/03/index.html, scroll down to
the "COTS View" section.

Marc A. Criley
Consultant
Quadrus Corporation
www.quaduscorp.com

* Re: Ada Robotica
@ 2002-05-21 11:46 ` David C. Hoos
From: David C. Hoos @ 2002-05-21 11:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

> The April 2002 issue of "COTS Journal" contains an article on the use of
> Ada on the Space Station's Canadarm2.  The issue's index is at
> http://www.rtcgroup.com/cotsjournal/2002/03/index.html, scroll down to
> the "COTS View" section.
It's the _March_ issue

* Re: Ada Robotica
@ 2002-05-21 14:31 ` Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2002-05-21 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Marc A. Criley" <mcqada95@earthlink.net> writes:

> The April 2002 issue of "COTS Journal" contains an article on the use of
> Ada on the Space Station's Canadarm2.  The issue's index is at
> http://www.rtcgroup.com/cotsjournal/2002/03/index.html, scroll down to
> the "COTS View" section.

This is an excellent article. It belongs in the Ada advocacy section
of AdaIC: any way to get it there?

--
-- Stephe

* Re: Ada Robotica
@ 2002-05-21 19:13   ` Randy Brukardt
From: Randy Brukardt @ 2002-05-21 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Stephen Leake wrote in message ...
>"Marc A. Criley" <mcqada95@earthlink.net> writes:
>
>> The April 2002 issue of "COTS Journal" contains an article on the use
of
>> Ada on the Space Station's Canadarm2.  The issue's index is at
>> http://www.rtcgroup.com/cotsjournal/2002/03/index.html, scroll down
>> the "COTS View" section.
>
>This is an excellent article. It belongs in the Ada advocacy section
>of AdaIC: any way to get it there?

I've already forwarded it to Ann (one of the reasons that I read
comp.lang.ada every day is to mine the mesages for information and news
that should be on Adaic.)

              Randy.

* Re: Ada Robotica
@ 2002-05-22 11:22   ` Marc A. Criley
From: Marc A. Criley @ 2002-05-22 11:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

"David C. Hoos" wrote:

> From: "Marc A. Criley" <mcqada95@earthlink.net>
>
> > The April 2002 issue of "COTS Journal" contains an article on the use of
> > Ada on the Space Station's Canadarm2.  The issue's index is at
> > http://www.rtcgroup.com/cotsjournal/2002/03/index.html, scroll down to
> > the "COTS View" section.
> It's the _March_ issue

Oops!  At least I got the link right :-)