From: woodruff@tanana.llnl.gov (John Woodruff)
Subject: Re: Who is using Ada 95 ?
Date: 1998/07/29
Date: 1998-07-29T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <35B7582C.745@rtscenter.com> Bernard DUPRE <dupre@rtscenter.com> writes:

    > I need to size up the use of Ada 95 on non-military projects.  Do
    > you have any info to help me: statistics, project reference, etc.

    > Thanks

At Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory we are using Ada 95 for the
Integrated Computer Control System on the National Ignition Facility
laser that will be used for fusion research.

You might like to read http://lasers.llnl.gov/lasers/nif/ICCS/

--
John Woodruff                                             N I F   \ ^ /
Lawrence Livermore National Lab                         =====---- < 0 >