From: anon@anon.org (anon)
Subject: Re: architecture-independent GNAT project files?
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 12:06:50 GMT
Date: 2009-04-27T12:06:50+00:00	[thread overview]

You could use: -gnateD on your command line or GPS options list

  -gnateD?  Define or redefine preprocessing symbol, e.g. -gnateDsym=val

Where use could set a variable to the architecture path you wish to use
such as for a 32-bit arch

gnat make  -gnateDArchLib="/usr/lib/'  <filename>

     then for the 64 bit arch use

gnat make   -gnateDArchLib="/usr/lib64/'   <filename>

--
--  ArchLib is define in commnd line options. if not present an error
--  will be generated.

   open ( File => LibFlile,
          Name => Libs_Path & FileName,
          Mode => In_File ) ;