From: gvc@fred.com (G. Vincent Castellano)
Subject: Re: x11ada/motif with gnat3.09
Date: 1997/06/24
Date: 1997-06-24T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Grave Xavier <xavier@virgoa4.in2p3.fr> writes:

> Hi,
>
> xt-intrinsic.ads:447:05: warning: no more representation items for type
> "XtConvertArgRec" defined at line 198

The pragma Convention(C, XtConvertArgRec) appears in the private part
of the package spec, after XtConvertArgRec_array is declared.
Previous versions of GNAT (incorrectly) allowed this.  This fix as you
have discovered is to simply move the pragma to the line immediately
following the declaration of XtConvertArgRec.  (I seem to recall a
similar problem elsewhere with an equally trivial fix).

Now might be a good time to mention that the X11/Ada 95 programming
page is long overdue for a revision (including this fix and an update
for the XForms toolkit Ada 95 binding) but is still a going concern.
Anyone with questions can feel free to contact me directly.

 == G. Vincent Castellano :: X/Ada WWW => http://www.ocsystems.com/xada ==
 ==  "If virtual memory did not exist, it would have                    ==
 ==     become necessary for us to invent it."                          ==