* A#
@ 2005-07-05  7:39 Szymon Guz
From: Szymon Guz @ 2005-07-05  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

hi,
does anyone knows how A# works with mono and does it work only under
windows and how does it work with system.windows.forms ?

szymon guz

* Re: A#
@ 2005-07-05 15:11 ` Pascal Obry
From: Pascal Obry @ 2005-07-05 15:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Szymon Guz <guzo@stud.ics.p.lodz.pl> writes:

> does anyone knows how A# works with mono and does it work only under windows
> and how does it work with system.windows.forms ?

I have very very limited experiences here but I'll share them :)

I have been able to compile a simple hello world using A# on Windows and it
was working fine on Windows and on the GNU/Linux Mono platform. I had no time
to do more...

Pascal.

--|              http://www.obry.net
--|