* Re: Mouse in Ada programs?
@ 1999-06-12  0:00 ` tmoran
From: tmoran @ 1999-06-12  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I think there was a thread on mouse's within the past couple of weeks.
Look for it.  I also think one of the solutions was from
Jerry van Dijk, so look on his web site.

* Re: Mouse in Ada programs?
@ 1999-06-12  0:00 ` Gautier
From: Gautier @ 1999-06-12  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Henrik L�fgren

> Does anyone know how to get mouse support in Ada programs
> under DOS? I'm writing a graphics program for MS-DOS using the
> package "SVGA02" by Jerry van Dijk. Is there a package with
> mouse functions somewhere, or do I have to write my own?
> And how do I do that? Thanks!

There is PC_Mouse in archive pc_paqs.zip @ my page

  http://members.xoom.com/gdemont/gsoft.htm

Happy programming!