* LINK Undefined Reference to WIN32 binding using GNAT 3.13
@ 2000-08-09  0:00 Antonio Melle
       [not found] ` <009301c00203$3ae00050$cf18b70a@db2000>
From: Antonio Melle @ 2000-08-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hallo,
I've just start working with ADA GNAT/Windows95.
I tried to use WINSOCK binding but at link time all references to the
imported function
are not resolved.
Ex: 'my file name and path': Undefined reference to 'sendto@24'

Does anybody have the solution ?

Regards

--
#################################
Antonio Melle

Tel +39-011-7720-218
E-mail melle@sia-av.it
################################

* Re: LINK Undefined Reference to WIN32 binding using GNAT 3.13
       [not found] ` <009301c00203$3ae00050$cf18b70a@db2000>
@ 2000-08-09  0:00   ` Pascal Obry
From: Pascal Obry @ 2000-08-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

"David Botton" <David@Botton.com> writes:

> You need to include the library containing those functions in to your build.
>
> Try putting the following in your code (assuming you are using GNAT):
>
> pragam Linker_Options ("-lwsock32");

Or add this library on the command line:

   $ gnatmake whatever -largs -lwsock32

Pascal.

--|