From: Stephen Leake <Stephe.Leake@nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: Windex
Date: 27 Oct 2003 14:27:30 -0500
Date: 2003-10-27T19:31:11+00:00	[thread overview]

"Stephane Richard" <stephane.richard@verizon.net> writes:

> Sorry to everyone else, but As it happened, I learned a lot of my ada
> programming from Windex and SAL when I started along with a few other
> examples and some PDF files :-)...he's my mentor and he don't even know it
> ;-).

Thanks.

But this raises a general point. If you like/use an open source
project, you should provide feedback to the authors. Often the only
feedback we get is bugs. For all I know, there are hundreds of people
using Windex, and they've never had a problem :). I'd like to hear
from them.

I guess I should figure out how to log the downloads from my website,
and nag people with "satisfaction surveys".

--
-- Stephe