* ada2c
@ 1998-06-18  0:00 Scott Sheffield
From: Scott Sheffield @ 1998-06-18  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Help!
I am looking for a ADA to C converter. Easy to use and free is
preferable.

Thanks
Scott

* Re: ada2c
@ 1998-06-19  0:00 ` Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 1998-06-19  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Scott Sheffield <sheffieldsy@lmtas.lmco.com> writes:

> Help!
> I am looking for a ADA to C converter. Easy to use and free is
> preferable.

There is a good tools section at http://www.adahome.com/. You should
always look there first.

There is an Ada to C translator available free from Intermetrics
(distributed in source form). I could not get it to compile under
Win32, so I have not tried it yet.

> Thanks
> Scott

* ADA2C
@ 1998-09-02  0:00 phillipd
From: phillipd @ 1998-09-02  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone know of a tool that will translate ADA into C?
Any help or comments would be appreciated.

Dan

* Re: ADA2C
@ 1998-09-02  0:00 ` Gautier.DeMontmollin
From: Gautier.DeMontmollin @ 1998-09-02  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Does anyone know of a tool that will translate ADA into C?
> Any help or comments would be appreciated.

Difficult - it's a bit like translating into a macro-assembler:
it implies a part of compilation.

It will be much easier to use GNAT, it translates directly into
assembler, optimized for the target machine.

--
Gautier