* "MFC " fo Ada
@ 1998-08-31  0:00 Adam Torzecki
From: Adam Torzecki @ 1998-08-31  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi.

I�m quite a new here, in Ada world. I used to work mostly in C++ - MS Visual
C++. I�m used to MFC libraries and It would be very nice if Ia could use
them in Ada. Anyone knows anything about it?

Greetings

Adam Torzecki

* Re: "MFC " fo Ada
@ 1998-08-31  0:00 ` Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 1998-08-31  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Adam Torzecki" <torzeckia@markdata.pt> writes:

> I�m quite a new here, in Ada world. I used to work mostly in C++ - MS Visual
> C++. I�m used to MFC libraries and It would be very nice if Ia could use
> them in Ada. Anyone knows anything about it?

Aonix sells an Ada binding to MFC; see http://www.aonix.com/.

-- Stephe

* Re: "MFC " fo Ada
@ 1998-08-31  0:00 tmoran
From: tmoran @ 1998-08-31  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I4m used to MFC libraries and It would be very nice if Ia could use
> them in Ada. Anyone knows anything about it?
 One of the Aonix ObjectAda's has an MFC binding, check www.aonix.com
 If you want an OO oriented Windows binding in Ada 95, rather than
specifically MFC, look at CLAW at www.rrsoftware.com (which I helped
build).