From: "Matthew Heaney" <mheaney@on2.com>
Subject: Re: component libraries
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 20:28:34 -0500
Date: 2002-02-19T20:28:34-05:00	[thread overview]

Actually, I just released an alpha version of "charles", a data structure
library based on the C++ STL.  The library includes lists (monolithic),
unbounded arrays, sets, multisets, maps, and multimaps.

I sent it to David B but he hasn't hosted it at adapower yet.  If you're
interested, I can send you a zip file directly.