From: "Terry Westley" <twestley@buffalo.veridian.com>
Subject: discussion group: Ada use in Internet technologies
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 17:00:54 -0500
Date: 2001-02-02T17:00:54-05:00	[thread overview]

forum for JVM target indicates that there is, but that the topic should
be broadened to include other Internet technologies than just compiling
Ada for the JVM.

Now, I have more questions:

1) Do you prefer to:
   a)  Keep the discussions here in comp.lang.ada so as not to dilute this
newsgroup
   b) Create a separate forum (my choice would be Yahoo Groups)
   c) Create an ACM SIGAda working group with support from ACM
   d) other?

2) What topics do you think are appropriate for this group?

--
Terry Westley
Veridian Engineering