From: Ray Blaak <blaak@infomatch.com>
Subject: Re: Ada 95 S/W Eng
Date: 2000/07/17
Date: 2000-07-17T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Stephen Leake <stephen.a.leake.1@gsfc.nasa.gov> writes:
> "fmclifton" <fmclifton@mindspring.com> writes:
> > Anyone interested should forward a "Word" formatted copy of their resume to
>
> Hmph. _Real_ Software Engineers don't use "Word". My resume is in
> LaTeX, or plain text.

Human resource departments usually use business software, not programmer
software.

LaTeX roolz, but if you want the resources people to be able read your resume,
the unfortunate fact is that you have to send it in the format they ask for.

At any rate, the modern way is to send a URL and they can view it online and
print it as desired.

--
Cheers,                                        The Rhythm is around me,
                                               The Rhythm has control.