From: Jerry van Dijk <jvandyk@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Search path problem with GNAT 3.15p
Date: 13 Dec 2002 01:20:48 +0100
Date: 2002-12-13T01:20:48+01:00	[thread overview]

Robert Spooner <rls19@psu.edu> writes:

> When I try to compile a program, a dialog box pops up that says:
> 	unable to open file de\a-tags.adb

Hmm, never seen that before

> It seems like a search path problem.  What can I do to correct this?

First check with 'gnatls -v' if the registry is pointing to the correct
directories. If wrong correct with gnatreg. Note that the environment
variables ADA_INCLUDE_PATH and ADA_OBJECTS_PATH are also taken into
account.

--
--  Jerry van Dijk   | email: jvandyk@attglobal.net
--  Leiden, Holland  | web:   users.ncrvnet.nl/gmvdijk