* Automatic Indentation Tool
@ 2000-11-11  0:00 dotanh
From: dotanh @ 2000-11-11  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I was told there is an automatic indentation tool
one can use on ADA source code to create a
uniform indentation style. I was unable to find
it in my searches. Can anyone please specify the
URL of such a tool.

Thanks,
Dotan Hammer.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

* Re: Automatic Indentation Tool
@ 2000-11-11  0:00 ` Ehud Lamm
From: Ehud Lamm @ 2000-11-11  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

<dotanh@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:8ujgsv$uct$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> I was told there is an automatic indentation tool
> one can use on ADA source code to create a
> uniform indentation style. I was unable to find
> it in my searches. Can anyone please specify the
> URL of such a tool.
>
> Thanks,
> Dotan Hammer.

I like Format
(ftp://ftp.usafa.af.mil/pub/dfcs/carlisle/reformat/reformat.zip) for most
uses, and Grasp (http://www.eng.auburn.edu/department/cse/research/grasp/)
for nicer graphical representation.

By the way: Your email address bounces.

--
Ehud Lamm   mslamm@mscc.huji.ac.il
http://purl.oclc.org/NET/ehudlamm <==  Me!

* Re: Automatic Indentation Tool
@ 2000-11-13  0:00 ` Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2000-11-13  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

dotanh@my-deja.com writes:

> I was told there is an automatic indentation tool
> one can use on ADA source code to create a
> uniform indentation style. I was unable to find
> it in my searches. Can anyone please specify the
> URL of such a tool.

Emacs Ada mode.

emacs: ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/windows/emacs/ (source)
    http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/windows/ntemacs.html (windows nt
    binary)

Ada mode: http://www.ada-france.org/ada-mode/

--