From: Ray Blaak <rAYblaaK@STRIPCAPStelus.net>
Subject: Re: About studying Ada's implementation on its concurrent programming features.
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 20:27:19 GMT
Date: 2007-05-31T20:27:19+00:00	[thread overview]

ezkcdude <zamir.evan@gmail.com> writes:
> You guys know more than me, but the (free) Ben-Ari book ("ASE"
> available online as a pdf) has two chapters on concurrency and lots of
> direct discussion of the ARM. That may be a place to start. It sure
> doesn't cost anything.

While I haven't read that, it is certainly a good thing to find useful free
stuff.

However, if you are seriously interested in understanding Ada concurrency
issues, "Concurrency in Ada" is definitely a worthwhile purchase.
--
Cheers,                                        The Rhythm is around me,
                                               The Rhythm has control.