From: "Nando" <nando89@terra.es>
Subject: Re: Import C
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 05:56:42 GMT
Date: 2004-01-27T05:56:42+00:00	[thread overview]

Yes... I mean "pragma Import"... sorry for my english :))

I have download several documentation from
http://www.lawebdelprogramador.com, and searching in internet "ADA reference
manual". I also have read the documentation that my compiler has and I have
opened and studied the examples... but they don't word :((

My operating system is Windows XP, and I am writing my own serial device
driver.
I am using the "GNAT ADA 95 COMPILER"

Thank's you for the url :)) The simple code example is very usefull for me.
Now I try to call C routines from my Ada compiler.

Thanks you for your help.
Fernando