* aunit?
@ 2003-04-05 20:45 chris.danx
From: chris.danx @ 2003-04-05 20:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I was wandering about looking for a testing framework as an example for
one I was building in and found JUnit, then found Aunit and now I'm not
gonna bother implementing one at all and get on with the real problem.
Has anyone used it?  If so how did you find it?

I opened up the files to see what license it has, but am confused.  Is
it GPL or GMGPL?  Doesn't really matter, just wondering.

Danx

* Re: Ada programs depend on fonts (was: aunit?)
@ 2003-04-17 17:50 David C. Hoos
From: David C. Hoos @ 2003-04-17 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada mail to news gateway

Has anyone compared the GNAT style to the
Ada 95 Quality and Style Guide:
Guidelines for Professional Programmers
available at:
http://adaic.org/docs/95style/

This style guide covers a lot more than code presentation
(which is all that the GNAT style enforces).  It covers such
equally-important subjects as naming conventions, concurrency,
portability, performance, and a lot more.

It also provides a rationale for each of its guidelines -- guidelines
which, if followed, would produce more-readable, more-maintainable,
and better-performing Ada programs.

Just my $0.02 worth.