From: Pascal Obry <pascal@obry.org>
Subject: Re: GNAT and GLADE
Date: 14 Sep 2004 22:43:27 +0200
Date: 2004-09-14T20:43:31+00:00	[thread overview]

tom@deletethis_tabsoftwaresystems.dot.com (Tom Bolick) writes:

> GNAT is cross platform, and seems to work fairly well on Windows, can
> GLADE work on windows?  (We want the option of running on one machine
> in Windows or multiple machines in Linux).  There will always be one
> machine in Windows for the User Interface.

Yes, GLADE works perfectly well on Windows. Also it is possible to have
partitions on different computers some on GNU/Linux, some on Solaris and
others on Windows. All those partitions will be able to talk to each others
without trouble.

> We'd like to test on one machine and then scale up, does GLADE do
> this? (It looks like it does this very well.)

Yes.

> What do I need to use GLADE?

Well, GLADE obviously :) And GNAT of course.

Pascal.

--|              http://www.obry.org
--|