From: Stephen Leake <stephen_leake@stephe-leake.org>
Subject: Re: AVR GCC/GNAT port quality ?
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 08:40:20 -0400
Date: 2007-06-26T08:40:20-04:00	[thread overview]

clubley@remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP (Simon Clubley) writes:

> I'm thinking of using the AVR microcontroller along with the AVR GNAT
> compiler in a project.
>
> Would anyone here like to offer an opinion on the quality of the GNAT
> AVR port ?

I don't know about the AVR port in particular, but AdaCore in general
offers a very high quality product, both the compiler/runtime and the
support. I would assume the AVR port would be equally high quality.

If you anticipate buying their support for this project, you should
ask for an evaluation copy, and try it out.

--
-- Stephe