From: PaulPearson@BigFoot.com
Subject: Re: Init file package avail?
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 17:54:24 -0000
Date: 2001-12-03T17:54:24+00:00	[thread overview]

DuckE <nospam_steved94@home.com> wrote:
>Have you considered using XML?
>See:
>  http://www.w3schools.com/xml/default.asp

>And of course:
>http://libre.act-europe.fr/

TO be honest, I'd never looked at XML before. MY quick perusal today
doesn't look promising, however. I'd like the input file to be easily
maintained by non-computer-weenies, and XML looks too complicated.

--
Paul F. Pearson (ppearson@hiwaay.net)     http://home.hiwaay.net/~ppearson/
"Lord heal our land. Father heal our land. Hear our cry and turn our nation